A powerful multi-function navigation system from Raymarine. With built-in RealVision 3D sonar, the all new LightHouse 3 operating system, and blazing fast quad core performance, Axiom will transform your time on the water.
Axiom is expandable, so its capabilities can grow, as needed. It supports the full range of Raymarine accessories, including Quantum radar, CHIRP Sonar, FLIR thermal cameras, audio integration, instruments, cameras, and Evolution autopilot. Standard Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allows connection to the latest Raymarine apps for tablets and smartphones (a future LightHouse 3 software update required for mobile app compatibility).
Axiom includes surface and trunnion mounting kits, mounting hardware, power/data cable, and installation instructions.
- LightHouse 3 OS is fast, fluid, and easy to learn. An uncluttered interface is easily personalized for your style of navigating
- Rugged all-glass display optimized for flush or surface mounting. Sleek buttonless design with swipe-to-power control
- Support for the best charts from Navionics and LightHouse Raster and Vector Charts sourced from leading map makers like NV Digital, Blue Latitude, and more
- 1 MFD (supplied with Trunnion Adaptor Fitted)
- 1 Trunnion Bracket
- 2 Trunnion Knobs
- 1 Sun Cover
- 1Trunnion Mount
- 1 Panel Mount Gasket for Surface/Flush Mounting
- 4 M5x58 Threaded Studs
- 4 M5 Thumb Nuts
- 1 Documentation Pack
- 1 Power/NMEA 2000 Cable (with 1.5m (4.92 ft) Power Lead and 0.5m (1.64 ft) NMEA 2000 Lead)
- Display Size: 7" Optically Bonded LCD
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA
- Display Type: Multi-Touch
- Brightness: 1,200 nits
- Viewing Angle: 60° Top and 70° Bottom, Left, and Right
- Dimensions: 7.92" x 5.24" x 3"
- Weight: 3.35 lbs
- Mounting: Top, Flush, Front, Bracket
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6 / IPX7
- Operating Temperature: -13° F to 131° F
- Storage Temperature: - 22° F to 158° F
- Voltage: 12V DC (8 V to 16 VDC)
- Power Consumption (Full Brightness): Not Available
- Power Consumption (Powersave Mode): Not Available